Merlion Virtual Airlines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for President, WSSS Hub Director, FAJS Hub Director, FAJS Operations Manager and FSX Pilot Communications Manager

5 posters

Go down

Looking for President, WSSS Hub Director, FAJS Hub Director, FAJS Operations Manager and FSX Pilot Communications Manager Empty Looking for President, WSSS Hub Director, FAJS Hub Director, FAJS Operations Manager and FSX Pilot Communications Manager

Post by omega95 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:42 am

Nearing the end of merlion's 1st year of successful service and nearing the end of my time as president and Hub Director... I'm in 12th Grade now (as many of you know) and I've been quite busy with some college applications and stuff. During the next year, I might just be about 10% as active as I am now and that is not eligible enough to continue as president of merlion. I love merlion and I think it deserves someone who can devote his time for it.
From our sales at theomegahangar, we've also got 1.145 billion dollars and now with a total of 2.05 billion, we have enough to buy 4 Airbus A380s and start a hub at FAJS (Thambo Intl. Airport, Johannesburg). We're choosing FAJS as Africa a region still not serviced by any VA in FG and it's vital to connect Asia with South America.

First of all, let's look at WSSS Hub Director, FAJS Hub Director and FAJS Ops Manager.
Merlion's staff is looking for a person with a lot of time to devote for the job (including planning of routes, communication with pilots, managing finances, FLYING!! etc.) and someone who's determined to get merlion up to the top. A plus point would be given to those with previous experience.
As of now, we have applications from Shelldon Wellsn for FAJS Hub Director and Nicholas Koh for FAJS Operations Manager but due to Nick's location at WSSS, I think he'd be better as WSSS Hub Director.

Now, for Microsoft Flight Simulator's Pilot Communications Manager...
Here, we need someone who has good experience with FS9/FSX and some one who's good and fluent in Written English. We'd also like those who have good temper as believe me, sometimes helping new enthusiasts can irritate you to hell. I also think this is the most challenging job as merlion has just started in FSX and this person would need to advertise and get pilots for the FSX team.

And now, for President... I have served merlion's pilots for almost 1 year and I have greatly enjoyed doing so. We've had a lot of ups and downs but as of now, I think we're up. xD Anyway, for this post, I'm looking for someone with a LOT of spare time, DEVOTION, DETERMINATION and someone who can manage all the stuff (including problems) efficiently. If you're applying for president (or actually any other post too), remember that you're not going to be controlling any one. You can advice and make sure they do their job but you should be doing that by taking it as service to them. We do not want dictator ship over here. As president, you need to co-ordinate what everyone does and all the directors will have equal rights as the president. If the ALL directors and ops managers say that any one is not doing their job right, they have the rights to demote / fire even the president. And we give more preference for pilots who're above CAT-III rank so far for this post.

And again, we'll probably be nominating these posts from the applicants of if possible, we might host an election in our forum. And remember, I'm NOT leaving merlion, I'll be with it every time and I'll drop a lot of flights every now and then but I just don't think I'll have enough time to do as much as I'm doing now. (Hope I'm not boasting, lol)

If you're interested in any of the above mentioned posts and you think you can do a good job, please reply to this post and we'll arrange a short interview with VSA and some/all of our directors.

Hope someone atleast is willing to take the responsibility,.. Please don't leave this blank.

All the jobs will be given / handed over on November the 5th, our first anniversary, so I can proudly say that I've served merlion for exactly 1 year...

Thanks
omega95
omega95
President
President

https://merlionvirtual.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Looking for President, WSSS Hub Director, FAJS Hub Director, FAJS Operations Manager and FSX Pilot Communications Manager Empty Re: Looking for President, WSSS Hub Director, FAJS Hub Director, FAJS Operations Manager and FSX Pilot Communications Manager

Post by connect Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 pm

I would be interested in taking up the Presidential role. Failing that, the same job at FAJS as what I have at YBBN.

connect
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Back to top Go down

Looking for President, WSSS Hub Director, FAJS Hub Director, FAJS Operations Manager and FSX Pilot Communications Manager Empty Re: Looking for President, WSSS Hub Director, FAJS Hub Director, FAJS Operations Manager and FSX Pilot Communications Manager

Post by omega95 Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:36 pm

I'm happy to see that you're interested Sam but as I said, I need someone who has a lot of time and patience for that... And I don't think VSA's going to let you after that small mishap. And you're already YBBN's Hub Director... Let's finish those routes first. Wink
omega95
omega95
President
President

https://merlionvirtual.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by sebasgokart Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:52 am

I would be interested in any role Smile Please note I have much experience Smile

sebasgokart

Back to top Go down

Post by AJC Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:50 am

I would be interested in WSSS hub director but my experience with MIA at least is still small :L I would support seb for President. Omega, will you still be playing a management role in the airline after resigning as President?

AJC

Back to top Go down

Post by connect Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:55 pm

I say no to both of you.

Why/Facts:
Seb's new to Merlion. The ideal president would have been around for a fair while, has proven himself in the "core assets" of presidency, and flies consistently. Furthermore, a new member shouldn't really be on the Board of Directors either.
AJC, your also new.
The BoD meeting where these positions were decided passed about two weekes ago.

Sorry kiddo's.

connect
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sebasgokart Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:27 pm

I would support seb for President. (AJC)
How nice! Very Happy

Furthermore, a new member shouldn't really be on the Board of Directors either. (Sam)
That's only thinking about the fact that a new member is someone with no directorial experience..which i do have. Although I understand your concerns.

The BoD meeting where these positions were decided passed about two weekes ago. (Sam)

Actually, as most posts haven't been taken.. a new BoD meeting is planned for soon Wink

sebasgokart

Back to top Go down

Post by connect Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Actually, they have. Believe me Seb, I was there for the three hours the meeting lasted for. All positions have been taken. The upcoming BoD meeting is not concerned with the formerly vacant positions.

connect
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholas Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:55 am

AJC wrote:I would be interested in WSSS hub director but my experience with MIA at least is still small :L I would support seb for President. Omega, will you still be playing a management role in the airline after resigning as President?

i though i will be WSSS HD if i pass the test for FAJS HD? lol

nicholas
CAT-II Pilot
CAT-II Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by connect Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:21 am

If you had've read Nicholas, you'd know that he is rather new to Merlion, and did not know that the positions had been filled.

connect
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sebasgokart Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:41 am

I see..

sebasgokart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down