Merlion Virtual Airlines Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call to Directors : PLEASE UPDATE ROUTES

2 posters

Go down

Call to Directors : PLEASE UPDATE ROUTES Empty Call to Directors : PLEASE UPDATE ROUTES

Post by omega95 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:33 pm

After the power failure and the website loss, all the merlionBLUE routes (the most recently added for the 20 Airbus A320neos) have been lost.

@Scott and/or Geir,
PLEASE ADD THE ROUTES ASAP so that they can continue service. Very Happy
omega95
omega95
President
President

https://merlionvirtual.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Call to Directors : PLEASE UPDATE ROUTES Empty Re: Call to Directors : PLEASE UPDATE ROUTES

Post by scotth Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 am

Yep that is my task for today, to re-generate all the schedules again.

scotth
CAT-III Pilot
CAT-III Pilot

Back to top Go down

Call to Directors : PLEASE UPDATE ROUTES Empty Re: Call to Directors : PLEASE UPDATE ROUTES

Post by omega95 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:38 am

Scott, Please don't import the schedules today, change the aircraft registrations and just paste a copy here. Whenever anyone imports schedules, the whole table resets and it takes about 2 to 3 days for that. Aerosuperb also has to add new routes, so if you can wait till when they're ready to add, we can add everything together and face 'no schedules' for just 2 days than 4. Shocked
omega95
omega95
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post by scotth Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:41 am

OK, I just sent you a e.mail aswell, I can't find the list of aircraft registrations I thought you sent me...

scotth
CAT-III Pilot
CAT-III Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by omega95 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 am

Your 20 Airbus A320neos have the following registrations.
SQ-NFQ to SQ-NFZ and SQ-NGA to SQ-NGJ Very Happy
omega95
omega95
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post by scotth Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:35 am

Is there something wrong with the Airport table under Airline Operations, it says there are 0 airports, and after I added one, it doesn't show up in the table?

scotth
CAT-III Pilot
CAT-III Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by omega95 Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 am

Scott, the phpVMS admin center doesn't work as our host doesn't support 777 file permissions. This prevents you from making admin changes from the website. This has unfortunately also stopped people from being able to register. We'll continue with this till we can install it on gofreeserve or some other host which supports it. I'm also planning on paying $7 a month to firedev for their hosting, so we'll probably move to one of those.

You can still upload schedule.csv files so just add your airport there. When you import it, it automatically searches for and adds it to the airports list.

And I'll also PM you the details to log in to phpMyAdmin for more facilities. Neutral
omega95
omega95
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down